Data Protection Policy
MISA Travel collects Personal Data in order to facilitate our customer travel booking process. MISA Travel is committed to protect the privacy and the confidentiality of all personal information in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act (2012), Singapore. When an individual makes his travel arrangements with MISA, it is deemed that the individual has read, understood and agreed to be bound by this Data Protection Policy as may be amended from time to time, without prior notice, in respect of MISA's collection, use and disclosure of Personal Data.
The nine obligations are :
- Consent - MISA may collect, use or disclose Personal Data for purposes which an individual has given his consent. Personal Data includes but not limited to personal information such as name, address, gender, phone number, date of birth, email address, credit card, frequent flyer, passport and booking details & etc.
- Purpose Limitation - MISA may collect, use or disclose Personal Data about an individual according to the purpose for which it was collected and which the individual has given consent.
- Notification - Upon a customer's request, MISA will clarify to the individual customer, the purposes for which their Personal Data is collected.
- Access and Correction - The Personal Data of an individual and information about how their Personal Data is used or disclosed can be obtained upon written request. An individual may have access or correct their Personal Data by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Accuracy - MISA seek all individual assistance to provide current, complete and accurate Personal Data. To ensure that the individual personal data is accurate and up-to-date, we seek all individual assistance to update us at email@example.com for any changes of your Personal Data.
- Protection - The security and protection of an individual Personal Data is very important. Therefore, MISA makes utmost care in security arrangements to protect all individuals Personal Data against unauthorized access, theft or loss.
- Retention - MISA will retain all Personal Data for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected for business and legal purposes.
- Transfer - MISA may transfer Personal Data to another country in accordance to the PDPA regulations to ensure the same protection standard under the PDPA law.
- Openness - If individuals have any questions, comments or complaints about or requests relating to this Data Protection Policy, please contact The Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.